Frequently Asked Questions
- How old do I have to be to take part?
At least 18 years old.
- How many drivers to a team?
There must be 4 drivers exactly in your team for all race events. For test days you can have any number of drivers up to 4 in a team.
- Can we change drivers between rounds?
Yes but not within a round.
- How much does it cost to enter a test day?
£160 inc VAT per team (up to 4 drivers).
- How much does it cost to enter each round of the championship?
£230 inc VAT per team. (or £208 per team if paying up front in advance)
- Do we have to do a test day?
Yes, absolutely, every driver must participate in the a session prior to racing in the championship.
It's in the interest of safety that all drivers have some experience of driving the Club100 karts before racing in the championship.
- What if I have an MSA kart racing license?
You will still have to attend a test session at a test session.
- What is the minimum height?
- What is the minimum weight theshold?
75Kg for men and 70Kg for women
- How do we ballast up?
You can either attach lead to the lead ballast poles on the karts or apply to a seat insert. It must be safely secured.